Thursday, April 16, 2009

Living Green 101

Okay, I came across something a little unusual today....Soap nuts...

Have you heard of these? I'm amazed and a little curious...what about you...would you use them?

I think I would...I like using vinegar in my laundry to make it softer and tomato paste as a facial mask is also something I like to do, so why not use something called soap nuts to do my laundry...

I'm going to have to do a little more research before actually trying these, but wouldn't it be fun to go to work and someone ask how you got your shirt so clean and you say...with soap nuts...grin...

Lilfix

3 comments:

Rena Jones said...

So, you don't use any detergent? Just these little things? Let us know how they work.

I've never tried tomato paste as a facial mask. I recently got a grape extract peel type and it made my face feel really good afterwards.

Bish Denham said...

Very interesting...

Kmphillips73 said...

Wow, I've never heard of anything like this. I just might have to give it a try. Thanks for the heads up!